- Raw mango – 1 big cup, chopped well
- Garlic pods- peeled: 5-6
- Dry red chillies- 2-3 , can vary for taste ( always use a combination of bedagi and regular dry red chilly for colour and flavour)
- Fresh green chilly – 1-2
- Fresh coconut, grated : 3-4 tbsp
- Coconut oil : 2 tbsp
- Salt : To taste
- In a blender coarsely grind garlic pods, chillies both red and green, coconut and salt
- Ensure you do not use any water at all
- Once you have a coarse mix of the above, add the chopped raw mango and blend
- Keep this mix coarse, which is what gives it the taste
- Once done, decant into a container and drizzle fresh coconut oil on the chutney
- Note – There is no tempering here
- This chutney can be devoured as an accompaniment or even mixed with hot rice
The information or data made available on Puliyogaretravels.com website are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, Puliyogaretravels.com specially disclaims any representations and warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties on fitness for a particular purpose.
Puliyogaretravels.com makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason.Under no circumstances, Puliyogaretravels.com shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether is contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information or from the use of Internet generally.