The tartness from the raw mango blends beautifully well with the sweet potato. Check out this recipe.
- Sweet Potato – 1 cup chopped
- Raw Mango – 1/3 cup grated
- Urad Dal – 1 1/2 TSP
- Coriander seeds – 1 TSP
- Fenugreek seeds – A pinch
- Mustard – 1/2 TSP
- Asafoetida – Generous pinch
- Dry Red Chilies – According to taste
- Salt – According to taste
- Oil – Accordingly
- Sauté sweet potatoes in a couple of teaspoons of oil. Sauté until half cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Roast urad dal, coriander seeds, fenugreek, mustard, asafoetida and red chilies in a couple of spoons of oil and grind to a smooth powder.
- Add this to the sautéed sweet potatoes and grind to combine.
- Blend in grated mango and temper with urad dal, mustard and asafoetida for a nice crunch.
Recipe contributed by – Vishala Neti
Born in Andhra, raised in Tamil Nadu and maturing in USA , started a new hashtag on Instagram #100vegetarianchutneys where she posts age old recipes along with newly created ones.
Instagram: Vishala Neti
The information or data made available on Puliyogaretravels.com website are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, Puliyogaretravels.com specially disclaims any representations and warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties on fitness for a particular purpose.
Puliyogaretravels.com makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason.Under no circumstances, Puliyogaretravels.com shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether is contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information or from the use of Internet generally.