1. Can I send in requests for the recipe I’d like to see?
Sure. You can. Email them to email@example.com
2. Where do I see the recipes I’ve missed so far?
Check our YouTube channel
Alternatively, you can check out the catalogue section inside our Puliyogare Travels whatsapp number.
3. I want to be part of your whatsapp broadcast.
If you want to be part of the whatsapp broadcast- save +919789971199 on your number and send us a whatsapp with your full name. You will be added.
4. We are a brand / restaurant and want to reach out for a collaboration/ product placement/ consulting.
Among the tons of messages we get, this may go unnoticed. So please email a note with what you’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Can I ask for doubts in this forum?
We’d love to respond to doubts, but this community has a large number of people and gets difficult to respond. Most recipes are self explanatory.
6. Why am I not receiving your recipes?
Apologies. We have a lot of people wanting to be added and our team is on it. If you don’t receive our recipes in over a week, please let us know.
7. I love your recipes, but they are in tamil. Is it available in english?
Yes they are. Look down below the video in the description field and you’ll see the detailed recipe in english.
8. Can I share my family recipes with you?
By all means. Please email the detailed recipe along with a reference photo to email@example.com Please also include any history/ anecdotes to go with the recipe if possible.
9. Are you on other social media platform?
10. Do you post recipes on WhatsApp stories?
Yes. On an almost daily basis, you’ll see our recipes under stories. Something special is always cooking 🙂
11. How do we listen to your singing?
Please check my Smule account here and click on favourites. You’ll see them all.