- 5 Medium Sized Mangoes,
- 250gms Jaggery,
- Tea Spoon Red Chilli Powder,
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Methi Powder,
- Pinch of Hing/Asafetida,
- 1/4 Tea Spoon of Turmeric
- 1/2 Tea Spoon of Salt,
- 2 Table Spoons of Oil
- Cut the Mangoes into small pieces. Remove the seed
- Heat a table spoon of oil in pan. Once hot, add Chilli powder, Hing, Methi Powder.
- Transfer this mixture into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile add another table spoon of Oil in the pan and add the mangoes, salt and turmeric powder.
- Close it with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let the mangoes turn bit translucent and soft.
- Switch off the gas and let the mixture cool down.
- Transfer both the mixturesinto a mixer jar grind to a smooth paste with jaggery.
- A vibrant yellow, Khatta Meetha Mango Chutney is Ready.
- Consume it with any rice as a side dish just like a pickle. Pairs well with Curd Rice.
The information or data made available on Puliyogaretravels.com website are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, Puliyogaretravels.com specially disclaims any representations and warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties on fitness for a particular purpose.
Puliyogaretravels.com makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason.Under no circumstances, Puliyogaretravels.com shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether is contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information or from the use of Internet generally.