- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- ½ cup sliced small onion
- 2 sliced ginger and green chilli
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 4 peeled mango
- 1 cup Coconut milk (thick)
- 1/2 cumin seed
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 2 dried red chillies
- Heat oil in a pan and add small onion, ginger and green chilli ,curry leaves and raw mango.
- Sauté on a low flame along with turmeric, chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Add ground paste and salt.
- Mix well and cover and cook on medium flame until mango is almost cooked.
- Add thick coconut milk and simmer on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Heat oil and temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chillies
- Serve hot with rice.
Watch similar recipe video and subscribe to our YouTube channel and stay updated with all heirloom recipes.
Recipe contributed by Thamarai Selvi:
She was born and raised in Tamilnadu, and has been living in Alleppey, Kerala last 12years. A vegetarian by birth, took to cooking meat post marriage and gets her mother in law and daughter to taste. Recently she has also turned vegan.
Instagram: Thamarai 129
The information or data made available on Puliyogaretravels.com website are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, Puliyogaretravels.com specially disclaims any representations and warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties on fitness for a particular purpose.
Puliyogaretravels.com makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason.Under no circumstances, Puliyogaretravels.com shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether is contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information or from the use of Internet generally.