- Urad dhall 100g
- Whole black pepper 2 tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Red Chilli 5 nos
- Jaggery 1 tsp
- Horse gram 2 tsp
- Tamarind 1 small gooseberry size
- Adamant creeper or Perandai leaves 10 small pieces
- Asafoetida a pinch
- Dry roast all other ingredients except adamant creeper / perandai. Set aside to cool.
- Fry perandai in oil and set aside to cool.
- Grind all together to a coarse powder.
For lactating mothers, this is a postpartum recipe.
Also good for those suffering from knee and joint pain as horse gram is used.
Recipe sent by Ms. Chitra Sekar. Her profile on facebook is here
MANJULA NATARAJANApril 17, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Pirandai podi is an excellent recipe 👌
Dr Purna mohrirApril 18, 2020 at 10:31 am
Hi…rakesh i liked your series dakshin dairy…very much, this was a nee view towards southern cultura,…and then on i am following your utube..series which were more interesting, and daily insta stories..really nice and different concept u have for food cultura show……
puliyogaretravelsApril 18, 2020 at 10:44 am
Thank you Dr. Purna 🙂