- Boiled potatoes-3
- Sesame oil- 5 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic cloves (chopped)-5
- Curry leaves – one sprig
- Onions (diced)- 1
- Tamarind- pulp from a med size ball
- Red chilli powder- 1 tbsp
- Sauté boiled potatoes in a pan until they turn golden brown.
- In a wok, temper cumin Seeds and sauté with chopped Garlic and curry leaves.
- Add diced onions and sauté them with tamarind pulp.
- Cook until it is a semi- gravy.
- Now add the Crispy boiled potatoes and required salt, red chilli powder.
- Toss slowly until they become dry.
- Served hot along with rice and/or rotis
Recipe contributed by:
An extrovert proactive foodie who loves to cook. She is also a blogger and a business analyst from Chennai. Her social media is Soul Loves Food