- Boiled potatoes-3
- Sesame oil- 5 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic cloves (chopped)-5
- Curry leaves – one sprig
- Onions (diced)- 1
- Tamarind- pulp from a med size ball
- Red chilli powder- 1 tbsp
- Sauté boiled potatoes in a pan until they turn golden brown.
- In a wok, temper cumin Seeds and sauté with chopped Garlic and curry leaves.
- Add diced onions and sauté them with tamarind pulp.
- Cook until it is a semi- gravy.
- Now add the Crispy boiled potatoes and required salt, red chilli powder.
- Toss slowly until they become dry.
- Served hot along with rice and/or rotis
Recipe contributed by:
An extrovert proactive foodie who loves to cook. She is also a blogger and a business analyst from Chennai. Her social media is Soul Loves Food
The information or data made available on Puliyogaretravels.com website are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, Puliyogaretravels.com specially disclaims any representations and warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties on fitness for a particular purpose.
Puliyogaretravels.com makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason.Under no circumstances, Puliyogaretravels.com shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether is contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information or from the use of Internet generally.