- Raw bananas – 2 nos (boiled with salt , turmeric & peeled)
- Potato – 1 no (boiled)
- Grated coconut – 3 tsp
- Onion puree – 4 tsp
- Green chilly – 1 no (chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Maida – 2 tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Boil raw bananas (with skin) in water along with turmeric & salt.
- If using pressure cooker, cook for 2 whistles. Set aside to cool
- Peel skin and mash them to a coarse consistency.
- Add potatoes to the mashed raw bananas and mix them together.
- Add all other ingredients mentioned above and form a dough.
- Heat oil in a wok, and try frying a small ball of the dough and check if it separates.
- If it does, add more maida and mix well.
- Make small round balls, flatten between palms and fry till a dark brown.
- Serve hot
Here is the video of how it is made – More child-friendly snack recipes