- Hotels Chains & Restaurants: Rakesh consults extensively with Hotel and Restaurant Chains in India. He curates food festivals that have won him much acclaim. Hyatt Regency, The Park, Sathyam Cinemas. Here are some articles in the press about his food festivals
- Food trails: We organize food trails across the South of India, helping you explore quaint eateries and access heirloom recipes from the region. We organize trips for corporates looking for a unique team building experience, and for individuals who simply love food! Reach out to us, if you think either of these describes you! Here is a sample of our food trail in Chennai
- Culinary Holidays: We love to travel and have travelled the length and breadth of the Country for food. What will be more fun is taking you along on Culinary Holidays to any place of your choice to experience food from every region. Here are some holidays we put together
- Cooking classes: Using traditional methods of cooking with local ingredients and indigenous techniques, our home chefs can help you whip up an authentic meal from the region. All you need to do is indicate your preference, and we can curate that perfect cooking experience for the master-chef in you!
- In-home meals: Our host families can put together an authentic home-cooked meal that will give you a feast of a lifetime, and leave you with precious memories. Our home chefs are passionate cooks who understand the fine nuances of the cuisine they cook, and enjoy putting out their best on the table. All of them have been personally vetted and approved for quality and hygiene. Customization like vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, as also vegan meals, is also possible.
FOOD & TRAVEL WRITING:
We travel extensively (both domestic and international) in search of food. If you would like your restaurant and/or hotel to be featured or need any social media engagement / marketing with your clients, get in touch.
FOOD STYLING & PHOTOGRAPHY:
Rakesh is an avid photographer/stylist, and believes the key to a great dish is in its plating. His creative eye works like magic, and helps style food that looks both authentic and attractive.Here are some of his clicks
Rakesh being a self taught Chef, works with food brands, restaurants and cafés to curate recipes and menu ideas. He consults with some of the top hotels in India and curates food festivals, on heirloom recipes. If you’re looking to add that extra zest to your menu, or simply a touch of authenticity, reach out to us. The Temple Food Festival , Annam to Arancini and Good Old Classics for Sathyam Cinemas he curated recently was much talked about.
BLOGGING & SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT FOR BRANDS:
Preeti is a natural writer, with years of experience in writing for various newspapers and online publications. The fact that she loves food and travel makes it all the more easier. Coupled with this, Rakesh’s keen insights into branding can bring you valuable outputs. Brands keen on building content and reaching customers are more than welcome to connect with us. We will be thrilled to work on your brand. Ranging across industries such as food, healthcare, lifestyle, tourism and organic farming, we help in social media activation effectively using tools such as our Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to run campaigns, promotions and for user engagement.
RECIPE BOOKS – WRITING/ EDITING/CONTENT:
If you’re working on a family recipe book and need inputs on how to give it a creative twist, do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are a one-stop shop for all that has to do with food!
VIDEO CONTENT CREATION:
Having hosted several food and travel shows on television channels, Rakesh has the expertise and creativity needed to come up with high quality video content pertaining to food. If you are looking for video content or ideas to promote your brand through videos do get in touch. We’ll ensure you get your views and they go viral!
We’ll be thrilled to consider a long term association with your brand that involves content creation, social media engagement, workshops and other modes of engagement depending on your requirement.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or call +91-98840-82008